Houlihan Lokey Howard & Zukin
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Vice President - Strategic Consulting
at Houlihan Lokey Howard & Zukin
Houlihan Lokey Strategic Consulting is an experience-led general management consultancy committed to helping clients rapidly improve business performance. We think strategically, act pragmatically, and deliver results. We strive to help our clients with their most critical management issues by applying strategic, operational, organizational, and technological solutions. Our unique approach emphasizes active senior professional (Director and Managing Director) involvement, deployment of experienced teams, and structuring work and relationships around how clients wish to be served. This hands-on expertise and practical problem-solving approach enable us to attain rapid results for our clients.
A Vice President’s primary role is leading high quality delivery and providing content leadership on client projects. As a critical member of the core delivery team, a Vice President leads the work by pushing the HLSC and client team’s thinking forward and maintaining focus on the critical issues and highest priorities in the client’s business environment.
- Manage project teams of clients and consultants
- Lead high quality delivery and provide content leadership
- Structure ambiguous problems, develop and apply conceptual frameworks and analytical approaches, create new tools and methodologies, and develop recommendations for client implementation
- Independently structure, write, and present well-organized and persuasive end products
- Utilize strong communications skills including the ability to command an audience
- Develop intellectual capital including new and insightful frameworks and analyses
- Promote firm development by taking initiative to identify and cultivate new clients and business opportunities, and identify opportunities to provide additional client value and extension of existing client relationships
- Be a strong team player and developer of consulting staff
- Must have minimum 3-4 years of experience with a management consulting firm in the areas of strategy development, organizational effectiveness, and operations improvement; including experience managing and leading teams
- Adept at structuring ambiguous problems and developing strategic solutions driven through implementation
- Demonstrates an ability to think strategically and identify critical business issues
- Possesses exceptional analytical skills and experience conducting quantitative and qualitative data analysis
- Possesses a strong entrepreneurial drive and spirit
- Has strong interpersonal and networking skills
- Lives in or be willing to relocate to Chicago
- MBA from a top-tier business school
- Permanent U.S. work authorization
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V