Hyatt Regency O'Hare
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Night Cleaner- Housekeeping Part-Time
at Hyatt Regency O'Hare
Join the Hyatt Regency O'Hare Chicago Team!
The Night Cleaner is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the Public Areas assigned as well as the back of the house areas. This person must have the ability to lift, pull and push a moderate weight. This is a fast paced position on the overnight shift.
- Review assignment sheet and update completed assignments. Check with Supervisor and Housekeeping office for additional assignments throughout the shift
- Review assigned area and complete general removal of any trash or debris
- Stock cleaning carts with designated supplies and equipment
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of closets; remove trash, wipe down shelves/counters; sweep and wax floor; remove non-floor closet items and transport to proper storage areas
- Clean designated areas with proper chemicals, tools and equipment
Hyatt colleagues work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Hyatt has the best to offer including: free laundering of uniform , free meals during shifts, free parking, complimentary fitness center, discounted and complimentary rooms at Hyatt locations across the globe, and much more!
- Available to work overnight, weekends, and holidays
- Effective communicator in English both verbal and non-verbal
- Performs job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy
- Ability to follow directions thoroughly
- Ability to understand guest’s service needs
- Ability to work cohesively with co-workers as part of a team
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Possess a strong attention to detail