Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at InfoSec Institute
Infosec's a fast-growing, stable software company with amazing opportunities to start or grow your career. We’ve been fighting cybercrime since 2004 and are on a mission to equip everyone with the latest security education and skills so the good guys win. It’s ambitious. It’s rewarding. It’s what we do every day. And we’re looking for bright, passionate new team members to join us.
At Infosec, you’ll be surrounded and supported by bright, ambitious co-workers who share a relentless passion for innovation, collaboration, curiosity and getting things done. There’s no our way or the highway here. We believe good ideas can come from anyone — open doors and open ears mean your voice can make a real difference.
As our Marketing Analyst, you’re building the data infrastructure for a Marketing Journey of our customers. We have developed data-driven marketing systems that provide a steady funnel of interest in our products. We are now developing a holistic approach to interacting with these prospective customers. Your role will build and own the Marketing Journey by setting up a place for the data to live and using business insights tools to draw meaningful conclusions about it.
You need not be an expert in the systems we’re using -- they’re specific to Infosec. The goal for this role is to bring together information from across many sources and make it usable. Having a strong analytical background will be a key to success. Just as important will be an ability to work across a variety of stakeholders to collect disparate information, and to follow up to ensure what we build matches what we said we would build.
Data-driven analysis. This is how we grow and create competitive advantages. You have a strong understanding of measurables, efficiencies, spreadsheets, forms, and all the reports and reporting structures. You know how to generate, interpret, and act on your findings.
Self-motivated. Micro-management is not for you; it’s not how you like to manage or be managed. You know what needs to be done, by whom and plan your work to consistently meet deadlines.
Tech savvy. You understand the technology of your craft, but are also aware of the security space and SaaS business model. You keep up to date with new tech that provides better solutions or increased efficiency.
Positive attitude. You’re tenacious with a smile, able to stay positive and persistent. You’re open to new ideas and if there’s a better way to do things, you’re willing to try. You work hard and enjoy what you do.
- Design, execute, and maintain a Marketing Journey path for our customers which tracks marketing interactions with our customers
- Maintain and update data interchange systems for marketing and sales tools
- Analyze performance of marketing campaigns and effectiveness of product touchpoints in driving revenue
- Coordinate with stakeholders across the company to ensure marketing processes are meeting objectives
- Communicate with internal stakeholders about systems changes and updates
- 1-2 years experience in an analytical role preferred, but would consider recent graduates with experience listed below as a “plus”
- Experience with relational databases (especially Salesforce and Pardot) is a plus
- Experience with business insights tools (especially Tableau) is a plus
- Project management experience is a plus
- Effective communicator, both written and verbal
- Bachelor’s degree required, with preference for Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math focus
Why Should You Join Us at Infosec?
- Competitive base salary
- We promote from within! As a growing company, there are many opportunities to move up
- Fun work environment and casual dress code
- Flexible schedule
- 401(k) with company match
- Health benefits (medical, dental, vision and supplemental insurance)
- Paid vacation, sick and holiday time
How to Apply
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been looking for, apply right now! A real human being — me, Lorelei — will review your application and get back to you if you’re a good fit. If you’re unsure or have questions, feel free to reach out to me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to speaking with you soon!
Infosec is an equal opportunity employer.