INX International Ink Co.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at INX International Ink Co.
- Job ID
- Shift (1st - 2nd - 3rd) and Time
- Regular or Temporary
- Full-Time or Part-Time
Welcome to INX International, your home for performance-proven ink and coating products. A global supplier as part of Sakata INX, a $1.3 billion company, INX International has more than 15 plants in the U.S. and Canada, and over 50 locations worldwide, on four continents. Among North America’s top three ink providers, only INX focuses solely on formulations for printing, from basic chemistries through finished product. We also provide advanced, environmentally-conscious ink systems and services for digital printing operations.
INX is a stable manufacturing company whose average employee has been here over 13 years. We offer a competitive salary with excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k), and more.
We are seeking a Pricing Coordinator to work at our corporate headquarters located in Schaumburg, IL. You’ll be working near Woodfield Mall and will enjoy a building with a multi-station cafeteria, convenience store, fitness center, covered parking, and an outdoor recreation area. You will work with an excellent corporate team, as well as with outstanding employees and managers throughout the U.S.
• Will train as a Customer Service Representative initially to learn customers and products
• Works closely with Customer Service and Sales to provide accurate and timely information in response to price requests
• Maintains pricing integrity across multiple product lines and customer base
• Manages verbal and email requests from multiple sources
• Follows preset guidelines/policies and obtains proper approvals
• Calculates price options
• Accurately inputs pricing data into SAP
• Maintains customer pricing files and J-SOX approvals
• Updates sales orders with pricing on new products
• Clears orders with missing or discrepant pricing
• Reviews requested pricing and costs to ensure profitability
• Updates and distributes customer price lists
• Maintains discounts and surcharges
• Clears and resolves sales orders held for pricing in SAP on a daily basis
• Uses SAP and MS Excel to download, compile, and format data into requested reports for customers and sales. Extensive use of Excel is needed for VLOOKUPs, PivotTables, and various formulas to provide data for analysis by external customers, sales and management
• Creates quotes and price lists from approved pricing models using MS Excel templates
• Prioritizes and completes simple and complex tasks within expected time frame
Qualifications (Skills - Education - Experience)
• Microsoft Excel - Intermediate: VLOOKUP, PivotTables, and formulas
• Looking for a self-starter who can work independently and within a team
• Professional written and verbal communication skills are required
• Must have an aptitude for numbers
• Has an eye for detail, is efficient, and can accurately enter data
• Must be able to understand discounts and surcharges
• Microsoft Office: Outlook and SharePoint
• Must be highly organized
• Flexible to handle stressful situations, changing priorities, and meet deadlines
• Experience with E-commerce data maintenance, is a plus
Additional Qualifications Requested or Helpful:
• SAP - Sales Distribution; SAP Pricing Tables
• Printing or Ink Industry
• Microsoft Office: Teams
We require post-offer pre-employment drug screens, physicals and background checks. Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran.