Jewish Child & Family Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Case Manager Supervisor - Child Welfare
at Jewish Child & Family Services
Jewish Child & Family Services (JCFS) provides vital, individualized, results-driven, therapeutic and supportive services for thousands of children, adults and families of all backgrounds each year. JCFS is looking to hire a Case Manager Supervisor for Child Welfare to directly supervise Child Welfare Case Managers including providing clinical support and administrative oversight of documentation requirements.
- Master’s in Social Work or related Human Services field, from an accredited college
- Must possess licensure of LCSW, LMFT, or LCPC
- Must have, or be willing to obtain, a DCFS Child Welfare license with proper trainings
- 3 or more years of progressive management experience in Child Welfare
- Demonstrated strong management skills
- Must be able to work evening and weekend hours per on call
- This position requires visits to locations which may or may not be accessible by public transportation. Requires ability to drive, have a valid driver’s license, vehicle insurance, and reliable access to a vehicle to travel in the Chicago metropolitan area
- Experience writing adoption subsidies is strongly preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Manages Medicaid billing and ensures billing is at the highest end
- Participates in the development, review, and implementation of individual treatment plans for children assigned to Child Welfare Case Management staff
- Implements a variety of treatment and support models when working with foster parents
- Demonstrated decision making capacity in a variety of situations
Benefits: JCFS offers an array of benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Wellness, Paid sick and vacation time, Agency holidays, Pension, 403(b), Flexible Spending Plans, and Life Insurance.
Please visit us at http://www.jcfs.org
Jewish Child and Family Services (JCFS) is committed to serving the needs of the diverse Chicago metropolitan area. Accredited by COA, Charter member of CWLA, Licensed by DCFS
JCFS is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran. JCFS provides a reasonable accommodation to those who need assistance in completing this application