JLL (Jones Lang LaSalle)
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Training Coordinator in Chicago, IL at JLL
at JLL (Jones Lang LaSalle)
JLL is seeking a Training Coordinator to join forces with the Learning and Innovation Program Lead to develop and deploy a strong learning and development program for our employees. The Training Coordinator will participate in key stakeholder conversations to understand the team’s specific training needs and goals. The Training Coordinator will also assist with driving innovative ideas and practices that will improve our client’s overall customer experience.
What the Job Entails
- Be an advocate for the learning and innovation program to think in new ways of training and learning
- Assist with the development of training courses for our key stakeholders – content design, development, coordination and facilitation
- Participate in key stakeholder conversations to understand learning and training needs
- Assist employees check their understanding through measures and mechanisms in your learning content (ex. – knowledge checks, surveys)
- Assist with the development of a Learning and Development SharePoint site and manage on-going updates and maintenance
- Build and maintain training schedules and records
- Provide input into annual training strategy and plan
- Stay up to date with current training methods and best practices
- Gather feedback from key stakeholders in order to continually improve the program
- Assist with driving innovation to transform ideas into actionable ideas and programs
- Actively participate in the on-account Innovation Program as well as connecting with JLL’s Innovation Team
Skills and Competencies
- Logical thinker with good common sense
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong facilitation skills
- Proven ability to communicate professionally in a corporate environment
- Ability to build strong and trusted relationships with a wide variety of leadership partners
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Manages time effectively and is well organized
- Self-starter and independent performer
- Establishes priorities to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Display creativity, flexibility
- Ability to develop ideas and solutions to excel in this environment
- Excellent computer and presentation skills, including proficiency in both the Microsoft and Google Suites
JLL Privacy Statement
When you visit JLL websites, JLL may collect information related to those visits, without you actively sending that information. This information may include, for example, the internet browser you are using, your access device’s operating system, the language in which that system presents information to you, your IP (Internet Protocol) address, the web search that took you to the JLL website, the web pages and advertisements displayed to you, and the links you click on.
For additional details please see JLL's Global Privacy Statement or our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.