JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 190014746
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world's important corporations, governments and institutions. You'll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
As a member of our Software Engineering Group you will dive head-first into creating innovative solutions that advance businesses and careers. You'll join an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to improving the design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming that goes into creating high quality software and new products. You'll be tasked with keeping the team and other key stakeholders up to speed on the progress of what's being developed. Coming in with an understanding of the importance of end-to-end software development-such as Agile frameworks-is key. And best of all, you'll be working with and sharing ideas, information and innovation with our global team of technologists from all over the world.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities to include:
·Programming languages: .Net/Java 5 years (must) , Python
·Runtimes / Application servers – One of the following - IIS, Spring Boot, Docker , Tomcat, Websphere
·DB – One of the following: MSSQL , Oracle, Cassandra, Hadoop
·Frameworks / libraries – Experience with Spring and Protobuf. Gemfire a Plus
·Rules Engines experience a Plus : Drools or Rulebook
• An architecture in the style of “Event sourcing”
• Microservices to provide dedicated business functions
• AMPS & Protobuf serialization to asynchronously connect services
• Oracle, Gemfire used for creating persistent view services
• Kafka to enable rapid short term recovery, horizontal scalability and workload distribution
• Hadoop for analytics
• Programming languages: experience on VBScript, Java or C# are a must, shell scripting languages such Python are nice to have.
• Runtimes / Application servers – One of the following - IIS, Spring Boot, Docker , Tomcat/ Websphere
• Frameworks / libraries – Experience with Cucumber, Spring , Kafka, Protobuf or Gemfire a Plus
• Rules Engines experience a Plus : Drools or Rulebook
• DB – any of the following MYSQL, MSSQL, Oracle, Cassandra, Hadoop, No-SQL, MongoDB or DynamoDB
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.