JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
User Engagement & Training Specialist
at JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Our Asset and Wealth Management division isdriven by innovators like you who are driven to create technology solutionsthat make us work more efficiently and help our businesses grow. It's ourmission to efficiently take care of our clients' wealth, helping them get, andremain properly invested. Across 27cities, our team of 4,600 agile technologists thrive in a cloud-nativeenvironment that values continuous learning using a data-centric approach indeveloping innovative technology solutions.
- Own the day-to-day individual relationships with assigned clients
- Responsible for teaching assigned clients how to best complete theirwork using the technology solutions available for the purpose
- Initiate and deliver ad hoc individual client training leveragingknowledge of their business focus
- Proactively recommend optimized technology solutions when and whereappropriate
- Facilitate client interactions using Adobe Connect, Webex, Skype, orother virtual communication tools, whenever in person interaction is notpossible
- Accountable for achieving given performance targets
- Continuously enhance your personal training instructional delivery andpresentation skills
- Responsible for the timely and appropriate reporting of actual andsuspected technology solution defects
- Responsible for the timely and appropriate reporting of trainingcontent defects
- Ability to recognize, and communicate, ways to leverage technologies to enhance business practice, efficiency, time management, and communication systems
- Wealth Management business experience — prior training experience, or experience working as, or closely with, front office professionals is preferred (financial/client advisor, investor, banker, etc.)
- Ability to present with impact, and facilitate in-person, and virtual learning sessions
- Excellent oral and written communication skills — demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- Strong time management, organization, and presentation skills
- Must be detail-oriented, flexible, self-directed, and able to work independently
- Bachelor's Degree
When youwork at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financialinstitution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest techcompanies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000 technologistsdesign, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives tobig data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments,cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B annualinvestment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovativesolutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, butalso change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase& Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building atechnology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and careerdevelopment, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career aspart of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the livesof people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.