LHC Group, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at LHC Group, Inc.
- Location : Facility Name
- LHC-Illinois Home Health Care
- Requisition ID
- Location : Postal Code
- Position Type
- Work Schedule
- Normal (Based on FT, PT, PRN)
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
The Social Worker MSW in Home Health assists patients and families in coping with problems resulting from severe or long-term illness, and with difficulties in recovery and rehabilitation. The Social Worker MSW will assess, diagnose, and treat patient's mental and social conditions, counsel individuals and|or families, and update case records.
LHC Group is the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term acute care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health at home. Hospitals and health systems around the country have partnered with LHC Group to deliver patient-centered care in the home. More hospitals, physicians and families choose LHC Group, because we are united by a single, shared purpose: It's all about helping people.
Our company, a part of LHC Group, is currently seeking clinicians/professionals that want to join our team to help improve the well being of our patients and their families.
As noted by independent analysts, LHC Group consistently outperforms the industry in the percentage of our locations rating four stars or more. We are helping drive better outcomes for our patients nationwide.
If you're seeking a unique opportunity to take your career to the next level, it just arrived!
- Do you want to be rewarded for your hard work?
- Do you desire to make a difference providing quality care?
- Do you want to be part of a family and not just an employee?
- Flexible schedule for field clinicians
- Competitive pay
LHC Group is the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term acute care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health at home.
- Master's Degree from a school of Social Work accredited by the Council of Social Work Education.
- One year of social work experience in a healthcare setting.
- Current CPR certification.
- Current driver's license, vehicle insurance, and access to a dependable vehicle or public transportation.
- IL: Licensed as a Social Worker from the State Board of Social Work.