Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Live Nation
- Serve food and beverage items with a knowledgeable, friendly and helpful manner to all guests
- Greet all guests at table
- Respond to guest inquiries regarding menu, wine list, Music Hall
- Inform guests of daily specials and make recommendations
- Suggestive selling of menu items, beverages, desserts, etc.
- Anticipate and respond to guest needs
- Respond to guest concerns/complaints regarding food or service and correct errors or resolve complaints with a friendly, positive attitude
- Organize and prioritize service per appropriate service sequence
- Take menu, beverage and bar orders from guests and communicate orders to kitchen and/or bar through micros terminal
- Check food orders prior to serving to ensure that they are correct, properly presented, and that special requests have been met
- Deliver food and beverages to table
- Perform opening/running/closing duties according to HOB policy
- Maintain line of sight/atmosphere control by circulating through work area throughout shift
- Have the ability to memorize menus and daily specials
- Pre-bus tables: remove dirty plates, glasses, etc., from table once guest has finished
- Clean spills on tables or around work area
- Maintain HOB safety and sanitation standards
- Prepare guest checks (on micros terminal) and check for accuracy
- Receive payment and process cash, credit card or traveler’s check transactions
- Have knowledge of all music, promotional or special events in the house
- Assist other servers or other employees as needed
- 2-5 years high volume experience in restaurant operations
- Working knowledge of high volume restaurant operations and safe, responsible alcohol service
- Standard food preparation/presentation
- Skill in guest relations
- Wine & Liquor knowledge
- Ability to handle multiple tables at one time efficiently and with an upbeat, friendly attitude; read guests in order to anticipate their needs
- High School Diploma
- Point of Sales knowledge, preferably MICROS
- Responsible Alcohol Awareness Training Certification or Equivalent
Physical Demands/Working Environment:
- Working environment is fast-paced
- Position requires extended periods of prolonged standing and working on your feet
- Must be able to lift or move up to 25 lbs using proper lifting techniques
Recognized two years in a row by Great Place to Work®, Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. From ground-breaking software to support our world-class platform Ticketmaster, to our mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, to our unparalleled roster of artists supported by diverse professionals in all facets of corporate operations, we offer a world of opportunity and an array of careers across every discipline.
We recognize that our most important assets are our employees, the rock stars who keep the live experience going. Generous vacation, healthcare, and retirement benefits are just some of the great perks we offer to support our full-time, global workforce of more than 21,000. For any stage in your career, our many unique benefit programs are designed to help you live life to the fullest. We offer student loan repayment to support recent grads, six months of paid caregiver leave to support new parents (plus a baby bonus to help with expenses), and tuition reimbursement to fuel your ongoing professional development and career growth. Plus, working for the world's largest live event and ticketing company means you'll have access to concerts, festivals, sports games, and other live events through our exclusive employee ticket concierge.
There is no bigger stage for your career. See what your future looks like at Live Nation Entertainment.