Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Director Architecture - IoT & Analytics
at Logicalis Group
Provides technical direction as subject matter expert on Logicalis solutions, enables technical sales and services team on emerging solutions around IoT and Analytics. Sets strategy for services engineering and ensures practice delivers on commitments. Collaborates with brand managers to ensure engagement with top tier partners and alignment with new and emerging ecosystem partners to Logicalis’ vision.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Service offerings
- Develops Solution Summary
- Defines technical architecture of core services offerings aligned with practices and services delivery
- Owns Services Engineering of solutions for all IOT/Analytics
- Defines resources required, and level of skill needed within selling, supporting, managing and running communities
- Develops supporting documentation
- Technical enablement
- Ensures Logicalis pre-sales architects are properly equipped to take Logicalis solutions to market
- Engages with Professional Services and Managed Services leaders to define skills roadmaps and requirements
- Customer engagement
- Assists with consultative and transformative sales opportunities
- Ensures full value message is delivered to key clients
- Assumes leadership role, when necessary, to drive key client adoption in early life cycle launch of new portfolio offerings
- Participates and speaks at various customer and industry events to drive brand awareness and thought leadership
- Engages with media outlets to create greater recognition for Logicalis brand
- Assists with creation of marketing materials, including customer presentations, data sheets, campaigns, etc.
- Operational Oversight
- Ensures Logicalis solutions are delivered with quality and consistency
- Helps create and enhance operational procedures
- Assists practice business development leader in building necessary pipeline and other demand-gen related activities
- Portfolio Management
- Establishes and ensures scalable and consistent architectural connections are made within practice disciplines and to adjacent practices
- Leads on-going solution life-cycle evaluation around ideation, launch, refresh and sunset including offering pricing
- Partner Engagement
- Develops key influential relationships with partner’s technical leadership; recognized as technical thought leader with key partners
- Evaluates and assists in partner selection and managing partner collaboration within and across practices
- Drives improved clarity with OEM brand team to establish interlocked priorities consistent with the Practice strategy
- Demonstrates and actively promotes an understanding and commitment to the mission of Logicalis through performing behaviors consistent with the organization's values.
- Maintains a working knowledge of applicable Federal, State, and Local laws and regulations as well as policies and procedures of Logicalis in order to ensure adherence in a manner that reflects honest, ethical and professional behaviors.
- Supports and conducts self in a manner consistent with customer service expectations.
Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance, rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
Experience / Technical Requirements
- 10 years of relevant industry experience.
- 5 years’ experience with Cisco, IBM, HP Enterprise IoT Solutions and Offerings.
- 3 years’ experience in developing IoT and Analytics solutions.
- Excellent understanding of current IT trends and their impact on business strategies with strong technical acumen to understand wide variety of solutions.
May consider an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Other Skills and Abilities
- Communicates effectively with broad base of people at all levels of organization, both verbally and in written form.
- Strong commitment to customer satisfaction and quality.
- Versatility, flexibility, and ability to set priorities.
- Sound judgment, decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Results and execution focused, high drive, self-starter, and self-motivated.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is constantly required to sit, talk, see, hear, and use hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to stand; move about, climb steps or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this classification. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required of personnel so classified.
Logicalis is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to employ people who are qualified by reason of education, training, experience, and demonstrated performance. We value diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, height, weight, disability, veteran status, or any other reason prohibited by applicable federal or state laws.