Maven Wave Partners
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Change Management Specialist
at Maven Wave Partners
At Maven Wave, we are relentless in hiring the industry’s top talent. Each employee is hand-picked not only for their skills, but for their personality and broad expertise. We are looking for this rare combination of talent that sets us apart in the industry.
Founded in 2008, Maven Wave has experienced rapid growth. We combine the experience and knowledge of a management consulting firm with the innovation and technology expertise of a cloud services firm, providing a truly unique work environment. Employees have the opportunity to gain invaluable experience and make a significant impact on the business outcomes of our clients and our company.
Over the past years, Maven Wave has received the following awards and accolades:
- Google Cloud North America Services Partner of the Year, 2018
- #21 Best Workplaces in Chicago, FORTUNE, 2018
- Great Place To Work Certification, Great Place to Work, 2017 & 2018
- Fast Fifty, Crain's Chicago Business, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For, National Association for Business Resources (NABR), 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Top Google Cloud Partner, Clutch, 2017
- Fastest Growing Consulting Firms in North America (#11, #37), Consulting Magazine, 2016, 2017
- Top IT Services Companies, Clutch, 2015
- Google Global Rising Star Partner of the Year 2015
Maven Wave, Google, and YOU: Help us drive change!
Our Change Management team is on a mission to digitally (and successfully!), transform some of the world’s largest companies! Our strategic partnership with Google helps us do just that!
At Maven Wave, we take pride in helping our enterprise customers become more flexible, perform collaboratively, and work better together! This Organizational Change Management Specialist role will help customer’s teams transition to G Suite quickly and efficiently by creating exceptional training, communications and support strategies. While working primarily with our Google practice, this role may additionally support other consulting projects/teams within Maven Wave.
- Focus on transforming client’s business through change interventions that integrate strategy, technology, and people in an effort to drive value.
- Create and implement communications, training and support strategies and plans to maximize user adoption & proficiency and minimize overall risk such that business results are achieved.
- Effectively tailor Maven Wave change management methodology to individual clients’ needs, and contribute to the improvement and expansion of our own methodology.
- Support the Change Management Lead in driving stakeholder engagement, impact analysis, learning/training, communications, business readiness, deployment, and adoption measurement throughout technology consulting projects.
- Create actionable deliverables for core components of the change management strategy including communications plan, training plan, and support plan.
- Partner with Customer Success Services to drive ongoing adoption of technology and business process improvement in client organizations post-deployment.
Skills & Experience
- Minimum 2 years of consulting experience or other relevant experience related to successful delivery of change management work in the disciplines of change management methodology, global communication planning, user training, organizational readiness, and/or user adoption with large-scale enterprise organizations.
- Strong leadership, communication, active listening, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences from entry-level users to C-level executives.
- Organized with a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics while maintaining a strong attention to detail in high-pressure situations.
- Learning mindset with desire to advance to a role leading client engagements.
- Experience working with offshore and third-party vendors preferred.
- Experience using G Suite preferred.