Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Medline Industries
Job Reference #: HUM01001N
Categories: Sports/Recreation/Fitness, Human Resources - Training & Development, Education - Training
Design, deliver andmanage corporate training programs and initiatives as determined byorganization needs analyses.
- Facilitate learning via classroom instruction and webinars; incorporate a variety of presentations methods and applications to accommodate adult learning styles
- Conduct comprehensive needs analyses to ensure training fulfills needs and objectives of business groups.
- Build engaging and meaningful learner interactions in live delivery settings.
- Coordinate with internal and external subject matter experts to obtain required information.
- Design leader and/or participant guides, job aids, training curriculum and other required coursework.
- Support departmental initiatives and identify ways to enhance training.
- Bachelor's degree.
Relevant Work Experience
- At least 2 years of experience delivering professional and management development programs to various audience levels within, and external to, an organization.
- Experience presenting to and communicating with various audiences (ex. others with differing language, senior management and non-technical audiences).
- Experience developing and/or customizing instructional materials.
- Experience with Microsoft office suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel).
- Position requires travel up to 20% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).
- BA/BS in Business, Psychology or related field.
- Certification from major training content providers (e.g., DDI, Achieve Global, Ken Blanchard) or professional association (e.g., ATD)
- At least 1 years of HR Generalist experience.
- Proficient with mainstream ID eLearning development tools and software (i.e., Captivate, Articulate).
- Experience supporting a Learning Management System through content development.