Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Financial Accounting Analyst
at Navistar, inc.
- Job ID
- # of Positions
- Internal Title
- Finance Acctng Consultant
- Position Type
- Program Based Employee
- Finance & Accounting
- Relocation Offered
- ERP Eligibility
- Eligible for Employee Referral Bonus
This is a Program Based position, full time for a period of six months.
The Financial Analyst will be responsible for developing and maintaining a fully automated dashboard with reporting metrics for Navistar's Export Finance team. You will analyze profitability and margin variances, including margin erosion. The systems and software you will be working with are Oracle Hyperion Planning, the Tolas parts system and extensive MS Excel. You will develop complex excel spreadsheets (macros would be ideal). The Financial Analyst will need to be able to partner with various groups within Navistar, both domestically and internationally, in order to obtain the critical information and data needed.
Interested in joining a financial team that drives success? We are transforming our company, significantly improving our product portfolio and continue to develop our team members. These enhancements helped us achieve our best one-year market share improvement since 2009. We have also entered into an alliance with Volkswagen Truck & Bus, which increases our competitiveness through global purchasing scale and expanded access to cutting-edge products, technology and services. Now we need career minded, team focused, top of the class financial professionals to keep moving our company to the pinnacle of our industry.
Do you have it what it takes? If so – Think Navistar! It’s Uptime!
Position Purpose and Requirements
Involved in finance and accounting activities. Conducts financial analyses; develops and prepares financial plans and budgets, interprets financial reports and tax returns. Establishes and maintains accounting policies and controls, fiscal controls, preparing financial reports and safeguarding the organization's assets. Maintains accounting and financial records and reports, including general ledger, financial statements, regulatory and management reports.
- Master's degree
- At least 1 year of finance and general accounting experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 3 years of finance and general accounting experience
- At least 5 years of finance and general accounting experience
- Qualified candidates, excluding current Navistar employees, must be legally authorized on an unrestricted basis (US Citizen, Legal Permanent Resident, Refugee or Asylee) to be employed in the United States. Navistar does not anticipate providing employment related work sponsorship for this position (e.g., H-1B status)
- Positive Attitude, Ethics and International Values which support our company’s values, and a healthy, high performance culture
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- CPA preferred
- Ambitious self-starter
- Energized by challenges and opportunities
- Ability to manage competing priorities and delivering on committed deadlines
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrate ability to convert accounting/financial/operational data into business information
- Outstanding technology skills are a must- experience in creating and manipulating complex Excel spreadsheets. Familiarity with Oracle Financial is a definite plus.
- Ethics and Navistar Values
- Positive Attitude
- Drive for Results
- Functional/Technical Skills
- interpersonal Savvy
- Problem Solving
It's Uptime at International
Visit us at www.Navistar.com to discover more about our organization
Navistar is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.