Newell Rubbermaid, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Android Application Developer
at Newell Rubbermaid, inc.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in Android app full life-cycle development and mass deployment
- Experience developing native Android Applications ((Java/Kotlin) ) is a must. Experience developing native Android Applications (Java/Android) a plus
- AWS IoT and WiFi/BLE connected device experience highly preferred
- Track record of designing, developing, and shipping great apps is a must. Must be able to provide working examples of deployed apps in market
- Experience in defining and adhering to interfaces is a must. Experience in interfacing app with Cloud or smart home device is preferred.
- Make the best design and implementation decisions to ensure quality and efficiency. Experience in Continuous Integration methodologies is a must-have
- Zealous about high quality, high interaction consumer product.
- Advocate for the end user
- Self-motivated and obsessively passionate and inquisitive and seek to solve everyday problems in innovative ways.
- Highly focused, with the ability to deliver solid work on tight schedules.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Excellent analytical, programming and debugging skills.Education
- Bachelor's in Engineering, Computer Science, Math, or related technical field (MS preferred)
Newell Brands (NYSE: NWL) is a leading global consumer goods company with a strong portfolio of well-known brands, including Paper Mate, Sharpie, Dymo, EXPO, Parker, Elmers, Coleman, Jostens, Marmot, Rawlings, Oster, Sunbeam, FoodSaver, Mr. Coffee, Rubbermaid Commercial Products, Graco, Baby Jogger, NUK, Calphalon, Rubbermaid, Contigo, First Alert, Waddington and Yankee Candle. For hundreds of millions of consumers, Newell Brands makes life better every day, where they live, learn, work and play. Newell Brands and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and comply with applicable employment laws. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled are encouraged to apply.