Newell Rubbermaid, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Supply Chain Analyst - Connected Home & Security - First Alert
at Newell Rubbermaid, inc.
Position Title: Supply Chain Analyst
Reports to: Supply Planning Manager
Location: Aurora, IL
The Supply Chain analyst will conduct data analysis across the entire value chain to offer solutions that improve our supply chain management. They will develop reports, insights and processes for better visibility to critical information and to inform more effective decision-making.
Collecting and analyzing supply chain data
- Create processes and methods to gather, analyze and interpret supply chain data
- Be a subject matter expert in data management, collection, reporting and visualization
- Ensure critical KPIs are supported and tracked with effective reporting
- Communicate effectively by summarizing information and articulating insights so they can be understood by others to drive actions and results.
- Supply chain systems and technology expertise
- Maintain a strong working knowledge of business intelligence tools platforms (such as BI, BEx Analyzer, and Power BI) and how they can be leveraged to benefit the business
- Leverage expertise to support the business area corresponding to specific SAP environments, such as supply planning, demand planning, sourcing, sales and warehouse management.
- Monitor system effectiveness by researching and resolving problems as well as maintaining data quality and system integrity.
Process improvement skills
- Drive continuous improvement in the supply chain management and all areas of the value chain, including suppliers / sourcing, plants, material flow, distribution, transportation, inventory management and communication
- Review business process and company policies to help streamline supply chain workflow, improve productivity and reduce waste.
- Work with functional leaders to review current supply chain network design to recommend improvements.
Collaborative problem solving and project management skills
- Analyze data to identify problematic areas and suggest improvements
- Plan and implement supply chain optimization projects
- Help foster trusting relationships with business partners
- Provide references for management and other stakeholders by designing standards and process documentation
Continuous improvement orientation
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Business plus 5 years of related experience.
- Expert in Microsoft Office - Word, Excel and Outlook
- Proficient in SAP, APO, SNP, ECC and analytics tools like PowerBI
- Above average verbal and written communication skills required.
- Above average analytical skills required.
- Above average planning and organization skills required.
- Must be flexible and detail oriented.
- Experience with Six Sigma, Lean, problem-solving methods and/or APICS-CPIM Certification are a plus
Our team works to provide the best options for our customers – to help keep themselves and their loved ones safe and secure. We launched Onelink by First Alert, our connected home brand, in 2015, and have been expanding the line ever since. With our Onelink brand, we elevated our home safety technology to the next level in order to meet the consumer demand for integrated smart home products that are reliable, smart and easy to use. As the most trusted name in home safety, our Onelink products have the First Alert reliable quality that sets them apart from anything else in the connected home market. We are a collaborative team that believes in consumer driven design and is results oriented. The dynamic pace of our organization, continuous improvement and the passion our team shares for helping people protect what matters most is what makes our Newell Brands Connected Home & Security so passionate about the work that we do!
Join the most trusted name in home safety as we continue to the next level.
Newell Brands (NASDAQ: NWL) is a leading global consumer goods company with a strong portfolio of well-known brands, including Paper Mate®, Sharpie®, Dymo®, EXPO®, Parker®, Elmer's®, Coleman®, Marmot®, Oster®, Sunbeam®, FoodSaver®, Mr. Coffee®, Graco®, Baby Jogger®, NUK®, Calphalon®, Rubbermaid®, Contigo®, First Alert®, and Yankee Candle®. For hundreds of millions of consumers, Newell Brands makes life better every day, where they live, learn, work and play.
Newell Brands and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and comply with applicable employment laws. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled are encouraged to apply.