Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Market Manager (Regional Manager)
Are you an Innovative Hospitality Leader? Do you enjoy finding new ways to grow and improve your business?
Our most successful Market Managers are flexible and service-driven, and have had proven success assessing situations, building relationships quickly and taking action that helps create the best guest experiences AND the best associate experiences!
Oakwood Worldwide is seeking a highly motivated and hands on manager to join our team as a Market Manager in our Chicago market. Prior general management experience of a 350+ room hotel with a premium lodging brand or regional multi family apartment management The ideal candidate will have experience leading and motivating a staff, creating budgets, inventory management, financial forecasting and P&L experience, as well as the ability to provide outstanding guest service and associate satisfaction.
P&L Service Coaching Innovative Profitable
YOUR DAY WILL INCLUDE:
- Selecting, training and developing a team of associates
- Managing inventory of units within the market.
- Establishing and maintaining property relationships and negotiations.
- Communicating with clients as necessary to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Oversee and grow business in the Chicago market
- Supporting and partnering with the local corporate sales team.
- Establishing and maintaining pricing in the local market.
- Overseeing all accounting, administrative, and guest service operations.
- Hiring, training, and coaching staff.
- Attending client, networking, and vendor functions.
- Creating and managing annual budget.
BEST CANDIDATES WILL HAVE:
- Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred
- 10+ years corporate housing, hotel or related management experience
- 4+ years general manager experience
- 4+ years directly supervising a multi-functional staff
- Budget & Financial Reporting experience required
- Professional and polished customer service and communication skills
- Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
OAKWOOD IS THE PREMIER GLOBAL PROVIDER OF CORPORATE HOUSING SOLUTIONS
Headquartered in Los Angeles, California, Oakwood Worldwide is the world’s largest provider of high quality furnished and unfurnished accommodations. We provide the advantages of far-reaching resources, unparalleled expertise, and the industry’s most personalized customer service through a tightly integrated staff of more than 3,000 highly trained professional. Our company is staffed by bright, organized and dependable people driven by a common company goal: to help us accomplish great things through exemplary customer service to our clients.
IF YOU WANT TO WORK IN A FUN, PRO-EMPLOYEE, PROFESSIONAL ENVIRONMENT, JOIN OUR INDUSTRY LEADING TEAM TODAY!
Regional Management P&L Service Coaching Innovative Profitable
OAKWOOD® is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. OAKWOOD® does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.