Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Russian Speaking Accounts Payable Accountant- Contractor
at Oracle Corporation
Analyst, S2S IVT (Contractor)
This position will report directly to Robin Masterton (in Deerfield, IL) and will be mainly responsible for performing verifications for newly onboarded suppliers as well as ensuring bank changes made through the Oracle iSupplier Portal have been authenticated. This position requires knowledge of supplier setups, so previous accounts payable or supplier management experience is a plus. This position's hours will be from:
9AM EEST to 6PM EEST in Bucharest: This position will cover the EMEA (Europe, Middle East & Africa) territory
- Engage in new supplier onboardings: requires communication with multiple parties, including various departments and the suppliers themselves
- Verify bank changes that come through the iSupplier/Oracle public cloud
- Maintain detailed records of submissions reviewed and steps taken
- Work in collaboration with other departments to resolve supplier setup, payment and technical issues
- Prepare and maintain proper procedural documentation for compliance purposes
- Participate in ongoing development and maintenance of procedures and processes
- Proactive identification and resolution of problems related to assigned parts / suppliers
- Russian and English fluency are a must.
- Use good judgement to make educated decisions to resolve complicated issues
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Technical skills are a must: we use an internal system, developed by our organization. User must be able to grasp the functionality right away.
- Constructive and thoughtful attitude
- Flexible and adaptable attitude toward work schedule
- Ability to work and communicate efficiently in different cultures
- Personal Traits:
- Dependability is a must. May require some overtime to make sure the business needs are met.
- Exceptional listening and communication skills - detailed, organized and process-oriented.
- Flexibility – must be able to multi-task, efficiently switch gears, and prioritize. Should be able to work well independently as well as in a team-oriented environment.
- Takes ownership - able to learn quickly, maintain a high standard of service and quality control, be able to problem solve and deal with conflicts as they arise while maintaining a high degree of professionalism.
- Goal-oriented - able to provide a sense of direction and persevere to achieve positive results, must be dedicated and have the ‘willing to get the job done” attitude
- Detail oriented - must pay close attention to detail to ensure no missteps and be able to follow protocol
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salaryverification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).