Oxford Financial Group, LTD
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Oxford Financial Group, LTD
- - Client Service
- Chicago, IL, USA
- Full Time
Oxford Financial Group, Ltd.TM, is the premier multifamily office in the Midwest and has been named the #1 Registered Investment Advisor (RIA) by Financial Planning magazine for each of the last five years (based upon assets under managemetn). One of the largest independent RIA firms in the country, with oversight of approximately $23.5 billion in assets under advisement (which includes assets under management), Oxford has 21 Managing Directors in five market offices who serve over 700 families and institutions in 37 states. Oxford is an independent, fee-only firm that is privately held by its partners and has provided multi-generational estate planning advice and forward-thinking investment solutions to families and institutions for more than 36 years. With special expertise in Aspirational Solutions and Niche Growth Strategies, Oxford specializes in addressing the needs of eight and nine figure clients.
A Client Service EA/Receptionist provides prompt and friendly service to Oxford clients and associates by answering and directing phone calls, greeting and assisting guests and assisting with catering meetings. Supports Oxford associates by providing office support. Supports Managing Director(s) and his/her respective team by providing administrative assistance. Promotes a positive professional image for Oxford.
- Greeting and assisting guests
- Handling all administrative duties
- Answers all incoming calls, directs mail
- Prepares, submits and maintains reports and internal documents
- Coordinates all client meeting preparation
- Five years experience in a related field; college degree preferred.
- Candidates must have ability to master telephone system and all basic office equipment.
- Candidates must be extremely detail oriented with impeccable follow up.
- Candidates must have outstanding written and verbal communication skills with strong interpersonal skills.
- Candidates must have a professional demeanor with utmost respect for confidential matters.
- Excellent computer skills; advanced in Microsoft Suite required.