PARK DISTRICT OF HIGHLAND PARK
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
House League Basketball Coordinator
at PARK DISTRICT OF HIGHLAND PARK
Openings as of 3/20/2019
- House League Basketball Coordinator JobID: 681
- Position Type:
- Date Posted:
Various Park District Locations
- Model and teach players to honor the game by respecting the rules, opponents, officials, teammates, and one's self.
- Ensure the safety of all participants during practices and games.
- Adhere to the coach's code of conduct and coaches manual.
- Attend all practices and games (numbers and hours are approximate).
To instruct and lead players based upon program guidelines.
A basketball coordinator is needed for the Park District of Highland Park's House League Basketball programs. He/she will develop and implement weekly practice plans, teaching necessary fundamentals and develop and implement strategy to various age levels. The candidate must effectively communicate with Park District staff, parents, and players in a positive manner.
Classification/Hours: Part-Time. November through February. This is a part-time position with 5-10 hours per week. Must have availability Saturday mornings and Monday nights.
Wage Range: $18-22/hour depending on experience
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this job. They are not intended to be a list
of all responsibilities, duties, and requirements.
The Park District of Highland Park is an Equal Opportunity Employer.