Plainfield Community Consolidated School District 202
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Special Education Paraprofessional - Intensive
at Plainfield Community Consolidated School District 202
Openings as of 3/19/2019
- Special Education Paraprofessional - Intensive JobID: 11993
- Position Type:
Support Staff/SE Paraprofessional
- Date Posted:
Lakewood Falls Elementary
- Date Available:
- Closing Date:
Open until filled
- Full Time: 7 hours per day, 9 months
- Monday - Friday
- Ability to work as a team member.
- Willingness to assist student across school settings (lunch, recess, restroom).
- Willing to work with special needs students.
- Ability to monitor student behavior.
- Willing to monitor transportation needs.
- Ability to establish positive working relationships with students, parents, and staff
- Please refer to the attached job description
- One of the following State of Illinois Licenses registered in Will County: Paraprofessional (ELS(PARA)), Substitute (SUB), or Professional Educator License (PEL)
- College transcripts with 60+ credit hours or have passed the WorkKeys Assessment
Salary: No less than $13.19 per negotiated agreement