R & R Human Resource Solutions
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at R & R Human Resource Solutions
Point Five Packaging is a fast growing, full service food packaging equipment and material supplier with an eye to be a disruptive force in the industry. We specialize in cutting edge packaging technologies and materials that are designed and engineered to improve our customer’s packaging line efficiencies by automating manual, labor intensive operations and delivering standard and custom packaging solutions for a full concept to market value proposition.
We are seeking a hands-on, high energy, intelligent Accounting Manager who will be responsible for managing and overseeing all aspects of financial operations and employee relations. This position reports directly to the President. The Accounting Manager’s responsibilities include the accurate and timely preparation and analyses of all facets of the financial operations of the company, including financial statement preparation, cash management, budget preparation and analyses, accounts receivable, accounts payable, and all other fiscally related duties.
The Accounting Manager’s responsibilities will also include handling benefits, payroll, and other administrative duties as required.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for all aspects of accounting (accounts payable, accounts receivable, billing, general ledger entries, bank reconciliation, credit card expense report reconciliation, cash applications, collections, cost accounting and payroll)
- Responsible for delivering timely and accurate financial processing, month end close, cash forecast reports, and balance sheet reconciliation
- Responsible for cash management, including performing international wire transfers, ACH payments, and maintaining lines of credit
- Process new customer credit references and assign credit limits and terms
- Prepare all budgets, forecasts, and projections
- Implement sales and operations planning forecasting for machines and materials
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements, bank reports, and various detailed analysis reports, including 1099’s at year end.
- Process payroll using ADP payroll service
- Gather appropriate information from employees and maintain personnel files
- Negotiate the company’s insurance policies annually or as often as fiscally beneficial (physical damage, liability, worker’s compensation) and oversee the claims submission process to ensure loss control measures are being adhered to
- Coordinate safety requirements for employees involved in on-the-job accidents, report the information to the insurance company, maintain government forms required in such an event, and maintain accident records
- Meet with the various agencies, on an annual basis, that maintain the benefit programs and review costs and benefits
- Perform other job-related duties and special projects as assigned, including office supplies procurement and IT admin coordination with outside supplier.
- Improve systems, procedures and provide corrective action recommendations.
- Minimum of a Bachelors Degree in Accounting, combined with 5+ years experience in Accounting/Finance
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a sales driven customer service organization, preferably in a manufacturing/distribution environment
- Exceptional knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, cost accounting and cost control principles, and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Advanced knowledge of accounting best practices, laws, standards, and state/national regulations
- Strong leadership, management, and organizational skills
- Strong analytical and reasoning abilities with superior numeric skills
- Must be result and profit oriented with the ability to balance other business considerations and perform multifaceted projects
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced work environment
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Must be highly motivated and have the ability to function independently and multi-task
- Expert computer skills – proficient in QuickBooks Enterprise, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Outlook.
- Salesforce CRM experience a plus