Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
VP, Global Sales Enablement & Effectiveness
at Rimini Street
- Job ID
Rimini Street, Inc. (Nasdaq: RMNI) is a global provider of enterprise software support products and services, and the leading third-party support provider for Oracle and SAP software products. The Company was founded to disrupt and redefine the enterprise software support market by developing innovative new products and services, providing ultra-responsive service and delivering outstanding value to clients.
We actively seek a VP, Global Sales Enablement & Effectiveness. This is a remote role that can be based anywhere in the US.
Rimini Street views all of our employees as partners, and is committed to providing an exciting, participatory and team oriented work environment. In addition to our very competitive compensation packages, be prepared for challenging professional growth and fun along the way in our work hard, play hard corporate environment.
The VP, Global Sales Enablement & Effectiveness is responsible for the development and dissemination of selling tools (e.g. sales playbooks, value realization tools), collateral and training to maximize sales rep productivity. The position requires the ability to understand how a B2B organization’s buyers make decisions and what sales processes are needed to enable the sales reps to drive these decisions in the quickest, most favorable way.
This high-profile position relies on a deep understanding of sales processes and methodologies, sales systems, selling motions, sales training and innovative enablement solutions. Reporting to the SVP, World Wide Field Operations, the VP, Global Sales Enablement & Effectiveness will hire, develop and mentor a team that creates, delivers and executes Sales Enablement & Effectiveness metrics and strategies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Create and articulate a sales enablement strategic vision, plan, budget and staffing model that will provide the training, skills and tools needed for the global revenue team to achieve their plan targets
- Partner with senior leadership of all sales areas to identify opportunities for improvements in sales process, client retention and revenue impact
- Hire, develop and lead the Global Sales Enablement & Effectiveness team.
- Manage and coach the Global Sales Enablement & Effectiveness organization, leading a world-class team of Sales Enablement professionals supporting teams throughout North America, APAC, EMEA, and LATAM
- Facilitate successful implementation of new programs through the sales organization by ensuring that a well-defined, efficient sales process is in place for launch
- Foster an organization of continuous process improvement
- Conduct a comprehensive assessment of Rimini Street’s current learning and communications technology landscape. Assess, plan and recommend adoption optimization and/or replacement strategy
- Create a competency model for field/inside sales teams, Renewal Sales, Account Management, as well as other supporting roles
- Create, select, deploy, manage and measure Field Sales and Retention Sales training programs (including classroom, workshops and online)
- Liaise, coordinate and drive with product/solution marketing as it creates and distributes content to various sales resources
- Integrate sales methodology and content usage within the company’s Salesforce automation application
- Manage the sales content portal
- Coordinate and manage sales communication strategy and field delivery
- Manage external vendors and suppliers of enablement-related training and tools. Stay informed of cutting-edge tools and technology that may be leveraged to improve sales productivity and enable first-line managers with sales coaching tools, so they reinforce adoption and successful execution of enablement programs
- Set and manage the sales enablement & effectiveness budget
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
- Annual Sales Kickoff, Theatre and Regional Training, Content Planning
- 25%+ Global Travel (Half US & Canada, Half Rest of World)
- Demand Generation
- Field Sales, Renewal Sales
- Sales Operations
- Account Management
- Product Management
- Product Marketing
- Field Marketing
- Strategic Alliances
- Human Resources
- Invoicing Attainment (Both New and Recurring)
- Team Quota Attainment
- Lead Conversion and Velocity
- Time to New Hire Productivity
- Training for All Revenue Roles
- Sales Accreditation/Certification
- Win/Loss Rates
- Field Feedback
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience; Master’s degree/MBA, a plus
- Remote, US
Experience and Skills
- 10+ years in sales enablement & effectiveness
- 5+ years of sales/sales management experience
- Experience with Global Partner Organizations
- Exceptional communication skills, written and verbal
- Strong influencer and presenter
- Learning & development experience
- Product marketing/field marketing experience, strongly desired
Rimini Street, Inc. (Nasdaq: RMNI) is a global provider of enterprise software products and services, and the leading third-party support provider for Oracle and SAP software products. The Company has redefined enterprise software support services since 2005 with an innovative, award-winning program that enables licensees of IBM, Microsoft, Oracle, Salesforce, SAP and other enterprise software vendors to save up to 90 percent on total maintenance costs. Clients can remain on their current software release without any required upgrades for a minimum of 15 years. Over 1,700 global Fortune 500, midmarket, public sector and other organizations from a broad range of industries currently rely on Rimini Street as their trusted, third-party support provider.
The company is widely recognized by clients, leading industry analysts (including Gartner, Forrester, Constellation Research and Nucleus), and financial analysts as the leader in a large, fast growing market with tremendous upside and an extremely strong value proposition that resonates with CIOs and CFOs. With tight IT budgets and flat global economic growth, IT and procurement professionals are actively looking for proven methods to cut costs while improving service. Rimini Street enables organizations to free up budget for strategic business initiatives by delivering savings of up to 90 percent on total maintenance and support costs, and to date, the company has saved organizations over $3 billion in maintenance costs.
Be Treated Like the Best
- Rimini Street hires only the best – and provides the compensation, bonus and benefit programs appropriate for proven top-performing professionals. We want our employees to have an opportunity to share in the financial success that results from our dedication to service excellence, high-quality deliverables and an unparalleled client experience
- No bureaucracy, thousand-page rule books or politics — just everyone working together to build a great company through service excellence and client success
- Work hard, play hard environment – Rimini Street is a group of hard-working professionals who are passionate about achieving success, but we also enjoy opportunities to meet up at fun company events
- We are also passionate about giving back to our communities around the world, with plenty of opportunities for volunteering and charity through the Rimini Street Foundation
- All Rimini Street professionals are encouraged to grow and learn new skills
Accelerating Company Growth
- Trading on Nasdaq: RMNI since October 2017
- Added to the US Russell 2000® Index in 2018
- Over 1,700 active clients, including 98 of the Fortune 500 and Global 100
- 2018 Q3 revenue results of $62.6 million, a quarterly increase of 17% year over year
- Supports client operations in 119 countries
Recent Industry Recognition
- Received 33 awards in total in 2018, including 23 awards for excellence in customer service from the International Stevie Awards, the American Stevie Awards, and the Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service
- Honored with three Company of the Year awards in 2018, including two gold Stevie awards
- Made the 2018 list for Bay Area Top Places to Work
- The Rimini Street Foundation recognized with a Golden Bridge award in 2018 for Corporate Social Responsibility Program of the Year
To learn more about how Rimini Street is redefining the enterprise software support industry, visit http://www.riministreet.com
Rimini Street is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please Note: Rimini Street does not accept resumes submitted by recruiting/staffing firms unless specifically requested by Human Resources. Unsolicited resumes will be ineligible for referral fees.