Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Contractor Segment Marketing Director
at Schneider Electric
Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment:https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
- Deliver an innovative customer first marketing segment strategy to support the customer strategic annual plan and update on a quarterly basis to support investment guidance, changes to customer needs and developments with marketing campaigns and programs
- Develops product launch strategy and plans collaboratively with commercial stakeholders and marketing program manager
- Working with local market intelligence managers, understand customer segment competitive landscape and trends impacting segment market share; work with local field resources to further understand impact and corrective action using analysis data and sharing with key segment stakeholder
- Communicate segment strategy to commercial leadership/stakeholders and Marketing Program Manager to enable aligned marcom planning for marketing investment
- Collect insights from customers (buying behaviors, trends, issues, gaps etc.) sales and marketplace via market knowledge and business intelligence
- Own & secure the total Marketing promotional budget for assigned segment and approve marcom plans
- Ensure optimized integrated marketing mix to align with commercial market segments
- Monitor improvements and change via KPI dashboards, marketing metrics dashboard, and marketing management tools
This job might be for you if:
- Bachelor's degree, preferred in engineering, marketing, management
- MBA preferred
- Minimum 10-15 years B2B product vertical marketing, sales, and/or strategy experience in the contractor segment
- Strong knowledge of current market trends in the Contractor segment customers, buying processes, customer decision making/stage gates, audience development and value propositions
- Proven track record of developing innovative and disruptive programs
- High degree of initiative and pro-active management
- Able to work in a multifunctional team
- Open to change and must embrace the concept of continuous improvement
- Strong written and verbal communications
- Ability to travel domestically <20%
- Experience in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.