Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
RECRUITER-Temp As Needed
at SPi Healthcare
Job Status: Contract/Temporary
Job Reference #: 1805042971
Categories: Human Resources - Recruitment/Staffing
The Recruiter will be reporting to the CHRO and working with limited supervision and is responsible for the recruitment of qualified candidates for assigned areas such as PCT/CNA and ED Tech's. Develops and administers the organization's employment, recruitment, placement and transfer programs in compliance with Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action laws and guidelines. This position will be on a temporary basis as needed.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Plans and implements recruitment strategies by working with leaders of assigned areas to evaluate current and anticipated vacancies. Strategies may include, but are not limited to, advertising via established newspapers, professional journals and the internet. Utilizes professional recruiters and search firms in filling specialized and high demand positions.
- Screens and interviews applicants to evaluate qualifications utilizing interview support systems. Extends the employment offer to applicants in accordance with established organization salary policies, practices and guidelines.
Must have experience with Taleo. Primary focus will be recruitment of PCT/CNA's and ED Tech's.
- Four (4) years of progressive Recruitment/Retention experience in a healthcare setting. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- The interpersonal skills necessary to maintain positive and productive relationships with all customers. Internal customers include but are not limited to employees, all levels of leadership, volunteers and physicians. External customers include but are not limited to applicants, advertising agencies, search firms and other vendors as well as community organizations, colleges and universities.
- The analytical ability necessary to make independent decisions based on current policies and procedures relating to system or departmental needs. Issues outside of policies and procedures or ongoing issues can be discussed with the CHRO.
- Proficient computer and software skills required. Experience with Microsoft Office applications highly desirable.