SPR Technology Consulting
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at SPR Technology Consulting
- # of Openings
- Job Locations
- | US-IL-Chicago
WHO IS SPR?
SPR is a digital technology consultancy that develops elegant solutions to transform the way people do business. We’re 300+ strategists, developers, designers, architects, consultants, thinkers, and doers in Chicago. We work with 160 clients in 10 unique industries – everything from corporate finance and global logistics to local breweries and Chicago startups.
We think about the end users and rigorously apply the latest technologies and frameworks to address our clients’ needs. We enable companies to do more with data, engage with other people, build disruptive solutions, and operate productively. To do this, we hire smart technologists and sharp business leaders who are excellent communicators and have an interest in working on multiple projects across industries.
SPR offers a great environment for employees to learn, to build systems that make an impact, and to tackle exciting challenges. With our office’s “Maker Space”, you can explore your IoT side and develop fun projects with 3D printing and CNC machining. We operate in a fun, casual work environment and have great benefits including: competitive salary, bonuses, generous vacation time, big fitness incentives, and medical/dental/vision insurance.
By joining the SPR team, you’ll be using your brain, working hard and making an impact through your projects – and you’ll be rewarded for it.
WHAT IS THE POSITION?
As a Software Architect at SPR Consulting, create complex solutions and play a strategic leadership role within the company and with clients. You will be responsible for full lifecycle development, and must be able to articulate design decisions and translate business requirements/user stories into application logic. Our Architects are a driving force behind the success of our projects. We’re looking for a motivated self-starter who keeps an eye on trends and new technology in the industry and who is eager to tackle challenging troubleshooting and development tasks.
- Strong analytical skills, with excellent problem-solving abilities in the face of ambiguity
- Collaborate with clients to develop functional work flows and business plans
- Able to manage your own time, and work well both independently and as part of a team
- Possess strong communication, interpersonal, leadership, and organization skills
- Ability to handle diverse situations, multiple projects, and rapidly changing priorities
- Great attitude and commitment to get the job done
TECHNOLOGIES WE USE
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- 8+ years of Software Development
- Minimum of one year of experience providing technical leadership, guidance and mentorship
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field
If this sounds like the kind of challenge you would be up for every day, we would love to hear from you.