The Clorox Company
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at The Clorox Company
The Packaging Department's purpose is to supply high quality finished cases of product in a safe and efficient manner that meets customer requirements and minimizes costs. The packaging mechanic ensures that all packaging equipment is robust when measured against the defined requirements of safety, quality, sanitation, and productivity through application of proper maintenance procedures and proper maintenance management procedures
Typical Responsibilities and Duties:
- Individual is "first responder" breakdown/maintenance issues on all packaging equipment.
- Perform major maintenance and repairs on packaging equipment.
- Safely & efficiently troubleshoot and resolve complex operational and maintenance problems.
- Perform root cause analysis of equipment breakdowns and take action to prevent reoccurrence.
- Perform electrical repairs.
- Support improvement efforts.
- Understand BHV and DHV packaging operations and equipment.
- Perform routine communications and problem resolution with vendors and contractors.
- Proper use of SAP in work orders, pm, parts look up and notifications.
- Perform any assigned duties that fall within the scope of this job as defined by management.
- Assist as requested, packaging and process maintenance personnel in performance of major maintenance and repairs throughout facility.
- Perform planned work orders, PM operations and lubrication operations as dictated by system-generated documentation.
- Any assigned duties that fall within the scope of this job as defined.
Education, experience, Training and/or Required Skills:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must meet minimum level of mechanical/Electrical competence