The Geo Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at The Geo Group
Welcome to Woodridge Interventions
Woodridge Interventions provides a variety of substance abuse and related treatment options for adolescent and adult males with differences in setting, type and range of services, and number of services offered.
2221 64th St.
Woodridge, IL 60517
This is a direct service position providing a full range of services directed toward the therapeutic care and rehabilitation of adolescent substance abusers. Incumbent participates in the planning, organization and delivery of cross-disciplinary services, according to individual skills and abilities.
- Performs individual, group, and family counseling under the direction of a Clinical Supervisor; performance includes intensive outpatient and outpatient group counseling, home/community-based individual and family counseling, teaching life skills, case management, and crisis intervention.
- Prepares individualized treatment plans, monthly progress reports and weekly court reports on client's acceptance to treatment, behavior, attitude, achievement, education, and overall progress in the program.
- Supports the Abraxas philosophy and mission and promotes the Seven Key Principles of care.
- The following educational requirements are acceptable for this classification including:
The right candidate MUST HAVE ILLINOIS CLINICAL CERTIFICATIONS such as CADC, LPC, LSW, etc.
High school diploma or GED or Assoicate's Degree with CADC certification and experience in the juvenile justice field,
BA / BS degree in related field and one (1) year experience in the juvenile justice field, must have experience in the substance abuse field and MUST have CLINICAL CERTIFICATION as noted above.
* MA / MS degree in related field and six (6) months experience in the juvenile justice field, must have experience in the substance abuse field and MUST have CLINICAL CERTIFICATION as noted above.
- Other Qualifications:
- At least twenty-one (21) years of age.
- Criminal clearances (State & child clearances and, if necessary, FBI).
- Non-communicable diseases physical exam.
- Valid driver's license from employee's state of residence.
- Valid registered vehicle insurance.
- Ability to work with computers and the necessary software typically used by the department
Equal Opportunity Employer