Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Communications & Marketing Engagement Lead - Entry Level
at Local Employer
The Job Window is looking for an enthusiastic Communications & Marketing Engagement Lead – Entry Level on behalf of our client, a marketing and communications firm committed to growing client brands in the Wheeling area. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who thrives in a collaborative environment, driven by great execution and results, and wants to work with leading brands
Description of the Communications & Marketing Engagement Lead – Entry Level Position
As a Communications & Marketing Engagement Lead – Entry Level, you think across platforms to address our clients’ needs and lead the development of integrated marketing communications strategies for clients. You are responsible for coordinating and contributing to key project deliverables across all phases of our client’s work. You will deliver integrated marketing and communications strategies and activations for our clients, which are informed by consumer, channel, and market insights and direction.
Key Responsibilities of the Communications & Marketing Engagement Lead – Entry Level:
- Develop and deliver integrated marketing and communications strategies, plans, and activities aligned with clients’ key business objectives. Attendance at communications campaigns taking place throughout the Wheeling area will be a role requirement.
- Work in close collaboration with Communications & Marketing teams to drive the necessary awareness and engagement among target audiences to convert consumers.
- Work with Communications & Marketing to source, oversee, collaborate with and manage client-customer relationships
- Support client relationships, by communicating proactively with prospects during campaigns and providing experienced integrated marketing.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of trends and developments in your area.
- Support Communications & Marketing teams in growing client business and acquiring new customers.