Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Finance Intern (Part-Time School Year)
at UL LLC
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Job Category
Other companies make products. We make a difference! Click Here!
Contribute to a Safer, More Secure, and More Sustainable World. At UL, we know why we come to work. Thousands of us around the world wake up every day with one common purpose – to make the world a safer, more secure, and more sustainable place to live. We clear the way for our customers to introduce the latest products, technological advances, and systems in an increasingly complex world so they can provide peace of mind to the market. Our integrity is woven throughout our company and shapes the way we approach and deliver our solutions. We are proud that the work we do every day has a meaningful contribution to society. We continue to build upon our legacy of trusted expertise and partnership to keep our communities safe and secure as we march forward into the future. This helps us to sleep better at night, and we are confident that the millions of people we touch rest easier too.
UL is seeking a part-time intern to join our Product Supply Chain Intelligence team! This self-driven, ambitious, and intellectually curious individual will support our strategy, finance, and operational effectiveness efforts by helping to create insightful and actionable reporting packages. We will provide guidance and support, as well as the opportunity to gain valuable experience working with multiple business functions and contributing to the growth of a fast-paced software and technology business.
This role is comprised of, but not limited to, the following duties:
- Support finance team in the fiscal year budgeting process
- Work with department leaders to support profitable growth through the planning, collection, processing, analysis, and dissemination of KPI reporting from Salesforce, NetSuite, OpenAir, Hyperion, SmartView
- Assist in the design and execution of a reporting solution that will be used to automate the continuous monitoring of department, product lines & support expenses
- Provide decision support to multiple internal business functions including Development, Operations, Sales, Marketing, and Strategy; complete special projects as assigned
- Currently pursuing a degree in Business, Finance, Economics, or other related field
- Flexible work schedule: part-time internship in the UL Northbrook office