Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr Financial Analyst
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: f255dbbb-37bf-4213-8001-4fbcf37e86f3
- Manages monthly accrual process working closely with the supported selling organization.
- Posts journal entries.
- Conducts variance analysis and resolves all outstanding issues
- Manager the reconciliation of the balance sheet
- Manages the monthly close and quarter close process
- Manages the issues of Monthly Dealer Rebate Statements and ensures accuracy
- Reviews and approves rebate exceptions and accommodation credits as part of key SOX controls
- Supports compliance with all relevant SOX controls
- Leads continuous improvement efforts in financial processes and tools incorporating best practices
- Manages people, processes, budgets, key performance management, compliance activities, and associate development as requires.
- Strong Accounting, Variance analysis, Balance Sheet Reconciliation and problem solving skills
- Exceptional verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills and ability to communicate complex business issues in a clear and concise manner
- Strong project management skills and ability to effectively manage and prioritize multiple work assignments simultaneously.
- Advances proficiency in Microsoft Office applications with strong Excel skills in data compilation and aggregation (e.q. pivot tables and v-lookup)
- Proficiency in Hyperion, SAP Financials, and Acorn ABC