Vista Health System
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Surgical Technician / Operating Room
at Vista Health System
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1703419
Apply Now to Vista Health System and start working and servicing patients in our community! Invest your time in providing quality care for the communities we serve!
Vista Health System is interested in hiring a Surgical Technician who is looking to broaden his/her skills and gain valuable experience working in a community hospital that worked hard to achieve status as certified Centers of Excellence in numerous critical areas of patient care.
- Assist physicians and nursing staff in providing care to surgical patients
- Provide supplies and equipment for surgical procedures
- Prepares surgical suite, instruments and equipment for procedures
- Stock rooms with supplies and maintains appropriate level of inventory
- Is able to scrub for all specialty areas
We offer a competitive benefit package of Medical, Dental and Vision plans. 401K, Education Assistance, Paid Time Off / Sick Leave and much more!
Qualifications, Desired Skills, and Experiences:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Graduate from an accredited surgical technician school or equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and skill can be acquired
- Minimum 1 year experience is preferred in an acute care setting
- Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers - CPR certification required
- On-call & Call-in support is required
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!