Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Analyst Business Operations-(Option Care)
The position(s) described here are for Walgreens Infusions Services, a former subsidiary of Walgreens Co. (“Walgreens”). Walgreens Infusion Services became a new independent, privately-held company on 4/7/2015 following the acquisition of a majority interest in the company by Madison Dearborn Partners, a leading private equity firm based in Chicago. Walgreens will retain a significant minority interest in the new company and will have representatives on the company’s board of directors. As such, Walgreens will continue to have a role in ensuring the future success of the new company
This position is responsible for collaborating with management, departments and/or vendors in conducting strategic analysis that translates the business strategy to the organization. This role provides support to leadership, sales and/or operational teams to deliver information that will support business strategies and assist with optimizing overall effectiveness. Responsible for analysis as directed by management, which may include market analysis, customer segmentation, target design, call goal design, promotional ROI, and other relevant analysis in relation to business needs. Serves as a liaison between both internal and external partners of the organization to ensure successful project execution. The position will engage with the management to drive strategic planning and may provide insight for decision making.
Additional Responsibilities Include:
- Assists with delivering and anticipating needs to of the business and facilitates communication between all appropriate parties; supports functions and segments to facilitate client relationships and enhance business activities, including strategic client reviews or needs.
- Analyze and interpret external and qualitative factors that affect organizational performance and provide insights to management.
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders to define, develop and maintain business rules in alignment with internal policies and business needs; establish and implement departmental standard operating procedures to communicate business rules as need across stakeholders.
- Standardize and automate processes in collaboration with customers to ensure output is optimized for quality, accuracy and timeliness.
- Develop and maintain standard operating procedures which clearly define the steps, requirements and resources to complete operational work streams in a sustainable, repeatable and efficient manner.
- Collaborate appropriately with sales and/or operations management and conduct analysis that defines the key performance indicators for assigned projects. Makes recommendations based of analysis and assists with coordination and implementation consistent with goals of the business.
- Develop and maintain a monthly operational calendar; proactively manage communication processes to keep internal stakeholders, customers and vendors informed of upcoming timelines and milestones.
- Support initiatives of the business in strategy development, exploring industry trends, and analysis. Work with appropriate departments to assist in creating long term planning and strategy goals.
- Mentor and train Commercial Analytics & Business Operations analysts and coordinators.
The position(s) described here are for Walgreens Infusions Services, a former subsidiary of Walgreens Co. (“Walgreens”). Walgreens Infusion Services became a new independent, privately-held company on 4/7/2015 following the acquisition of a majority interest in the company by Madison Dearborn Partners, a leading private equity firm based in Chicago. Walgreens will retain a significant minority interest in the new company and will have representatives on the company’s board of directors. As such, Walgreens will continue to have a role in ensuring the future success of the new company.
Basic Qualifications Include:
- Bachelor’s degree and at least two (2) years of experience in an analytical role.
- Demonstrated ability to partner with multiple partners to develop and deliver strategies.
- Experience in collaborating with internal and external resources to conduct analyses that meet department goals within budget and established timelines.
- Advanced level skill in Microsoft 2007 or later: Excel (for example: using Lookup/Index functions, using pivot table, creating charts). Microsoft PowerPoint (for example: changing picture styles, customizing animation and/or setting automatic slide timings). Microsoft Word (for example: adding developer tab, creating a macro, formatting table style, inserting comments and/or creating a mail merge). Microsoft Access (for example: importing/exporting tables, creating queries, joining tables).
- Willing to travel up to 10% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).
Preferred Qualifications Include:
- Master’s degree / MBA in business administration or related field.
- Previous experience working in the health care industry.