Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Walsh Group
- Requisition ID
- Position Type
- Experienced - Full-Time
- Service Group
Walsh is currently seeking a Financial Analyst in Chicago, IL to provide support and analysis to the subcontractor underwriting team.
Walsh is a rapidly growing, highly diversified construction company, and we constantly seek builders and business people to join our industry-leading team. Walsh employees are "built to succeed" - competitive entrepreneurs with strong character who are energized by working on a team to meet challenges and are willing to take risks after careful planning. There are many compelling reasons why exceptional people should consider a career with our company:
- Challenging, complex projects
- Creative and innovative problem solving environment
- Supportive, communicative managers who reward your success
- Opportunities for growth, training, and development
- Review Subcontractor Records for Accuracy and completeness.
- Evaluate subcontractor records including but not limited to financial statements, bonding, insurance and project history.
- Maintains records in company database when subcontractor evaluation is made.
- Manages initial review and yearly renewal of subcontractor records and qualifications.
- Make recommendations to manager based on analysis of subcontractor records.
- Make determination on risk of subcontractor based on financials, other related documentation, and scope of work.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, finance or related field.
- 1-3 years’ experience in financial or underwriting field, construction background preferred
- Experience in reading or analyzing financial statements
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Suite
An Equal Opportunity Employer, Disability/Veteran