Winnetka Park District
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Driving Range/Cart Staff
at Winnetka Park District
Openings as of 10/14/2019
- Driving Range/Cart Staff JobID: 113
- Position Type:
- Date Posted:
Winnetka Golf Club
- Date Available:
- Clean and maintain the driving range area.
- Clean and maintain the golf cars and the golf car storage and staging areas.
- Pick and wash practice golf balls
- Organize and maintain push cart fleet
- Inspect tee mats for damage and rotate when necessary.
- Inform professional on duty of their whereabouts and checks out with professional before leaving for the day.
- Perform any other duties assigned.
- Attend all scheduled meetings.
- Wear appropriate uniform.
- Cheerful and friendly to all patrons and acts as an emissary of the course.
POSITION: RANGE ATTENDANT
The range staff employee is responsible for washing golf cars, picking up range balls, cleaning range balls, and maintaining the tee line.
Please note the Starting & Ending Dates of Employment will be weather dependent.
17 years of age
Must have a valid Illinois class D drivers license.
Head Golf Professional, First Assistant Professional
Golf playing privileges
Discount on golf shop purchases