Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Marketing Technology Program Manager
at Wintrust Financial
Job Reference #: 1900270
Categories: Advertising/Marketing/PR, Management - Mid-Level (Manager, Director), Management - Project / Program
The Marketing Technology Program Manager acts as a focal point of contact within the Marketing Technology Team and is responsible for the management, tracking, coordination and oversight of all Marketing Technology projects as well as the day to day activities of the team.
Coordinate with the members of the Marketing Team to document requirements and manage and track project progress between the Marketing Automation and Digital Operations teams. Project Management is the single most important aspect of the role, and experience managing large projects is required.
This is a pivotal role in the Marketing Technology Organization and requires deep knowledge of the business of Marketing as well as deep knowledge of Technology best practices as they pertain to Website Development, Marketing Automation, Email and Digital Marketing.
This position is also strategic, and will work with the Software Engineering, Content and Marketing Automation Teams to develop the roadmap.
This position will be a direct report to the SVP, Director, Business Line Information Systems - Corporate and will be responsible for reporting project progress status and issue escalation to the SVP BLIS Corporate.
- Documenting requirements, Project Management, and Coordination of between the members of the Marketing Team, and the members of the Technology Team (Digital Operations and Marketing Automation)
- Attending Scrum and regular meetings and collaborating with business analysts and members of the Marketing team to assess application requirements, and performing administrative tasks such as reporting and tracking of time and projects
- Overseeing the development and creation of Marketing content solutions and developing a Marketing digital operations practice within the organization
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Information Systems or Computer Science.
- 5-10 years' experience managing and coordinating between Marketing and Technology Teams
- 5-10 years' experience documenting requirements and project managing large Marketing Technology projects
- Experience with understanding how print design principles translate into web design principles is preferred (aspect ratios, pixels per inch versus dots per inch, multiple resolutions, etc)
- Experience with source control management systems and continuous integration/deployment environments.
- Experience collaborating in a regulated team development environment, with full separation of environment and responsibilities.
- Demonstrate strong communication skills.
As your local community bank, we work hard to support the neighborhoods we serve. We are members of many local chambers of commerce, and we're active in local charities, local government, school boards and community development activities. At Wintrust you can “Have it All” with access to the big bank resources and the customer service you can only get from a local community bank that makes decisions locally and still calls customers by their name. We invite you to be part of the Wintrust team by submitting your application today!
Wintrust is a financial holding company with assets of over $30 billion whose common stock is traded on the NASDAQ Global Select Market. Built on the "HAVE IT ALL" model, Wintrust offers sophisticated technology and resources of a large bank while focusing on providing service-based community banking to each and every customer. Wintrust operates fifteen community bank subsidiaries, with over 160 banking locations located in the greater Chicago and southern Wisconsin market areas. Additionally, Wintrust operates various non-bank business units including business units which provide commercial and life insurance premium financing in the United States, a premium finance company operating in Canada, a company providing short-term accounts receivable financing and value-added out-sourced administrative services to the temporary staffing services industry, a business unit engaging primarily in the origination and purchase of residential mortgages for sale into the secondary market throughout the United States, and companies providing wealth management services and qualified intermediary services for tax-deferred exchanges.
Wintrust Financial Corporation, including community banking and financial services subsidiaries, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability.